WSET L3 in Wines
WSET LEVEL 3 AWARD IN WINES
An advanced level qualification for professionals working in the wine industry and for wine enthusiasts.
For individuals seeking to delve deeper into the world of wines, this qualification provides a detailed understanding of grape growing and wine making. Upon completion you will be able to assess wines accurately, and use your understanding to confidently explain wine style and quality. Upon successful completion you will receive a WSET certificate and lapel pin, and will be able to use the associated WSET certified logo.
· The key factors in the production of wine: location, grape growing, winemaking, maturation and bottling
· How these key factors influence the key characteristics of the principal：
· still wines of the world
· sparkling wines of the world
· fortified wines of the world
· How to apply your understanding to explain wine style and quality
· How to taste wines, describe their characteristics and evaluate their quality, using the WSET Level 3 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine® (SAT)
It is recommended that you hold the WSET Level 2 Award in Wines and Spirits or can demonstrate the equivalent level of knowledge. You must be of legal drinking age in the country where you are attending the course and exam to participate in any alcohol tasting. However, this is not a barrier to successfully completing Unit 1.
近期开课时间 | UPCOMING COURSE